Dashlane is more than just a password manager. It fills all your passwords, payments, and personal details wherever you need them, across the web, on any device. It’s the app that makes the internet easier.
Every password, everywhere
– Store an unlimited number of passwords and access them anywhere
– Sync your Dashlane data to every device automatically, even if your phone and computer run on different systems
– Create secure passwords with Password Generator
– Share passwords safely and conveniently
– Import your passwords easily from Chrome
Log in automatically
– Autofill the right username and password on every app and website, every time
– Log in to Dashlane with a tap using your fingerprint
– Securely store personal info you need to keep safe and accessible, like addresses, credit card numbers, and IDs
– Fill addresses and other forms with a tap
Purpose-built for privacy
– Get alerted about breaches and hacks that affect your data—and learn how to take action
– Learn if your data is on the dark web with Dark Web Monitoring
– Built-in VPN for safe, anonymous browsing
– Secure your info and add a second layer of protection with 2-factor authentication (2FA)
– Get real-time credit monitoring and alerts
– Enjoy peace of mind with patented, best-in-class encryption methods
We don’t want your data
– We believe you should control your data, and we’d never sell it—even if we could see it. Dashlane is designed so that we can’t see any of the information you store in it.
– Securely export your data, any time you need or want.
– Other companies don’t store your data safely because it’s not their job. At Dashlane, it’s what we do.
Your Dashlane account starts with a 30-day free trial of our Premium plan—no credit card required. Purpose-built for privacy
To learn more about our plans, visit dashlane.com/plans.
– 14+ million users across the globe
– More than 125,000 five-star reviews
Awards & recognition for Dashlane
– PC Mag “Editors’ Choice Award”
– Webby Award “People’s Voice Best Mobile Services & Utilities App”
– Kiplinger’s “Best Identity Theft Prevention Tools”
– Inc.com’s “Best for Passwords and Checkouts”
– Techlicious “The Best Security Apps”
…and many more