EarthCraft is a “free to play” adventure game in sandbox style with 3D procedurally generated world.
Create your own world, limited only by your imagination! Explore the deepest mines and caves, decay blocks in search of ore, diamond, emerald, gold and other resources. Such tools like axe, pickaxe and shovel will help you in it.
In EarthCraft multiplayer beta mode you could play with real people online:
– get together in one world to show the most amazing buildings to each other!
– discuss in real chat game features or game quests;
– give advices to people online how to build their shelters/houses/towns!
– have fun with friends!
– get the most amazing experience!
You can choose one of the modes – Survival and Creative .
► Creative: In this mode you focus on building of beautiful constructions, you have all the items and resources in the inventory, it’s the world of possibilities. As we have already said, here you are limited only by your imagination.
► Survival: In this mode you have to find food, to gather blocks to build shelters or houses, to craft weapons, armor and tools to stay alive and to fight against enemies. It’s not so easy but we believe you can overcome any obstacles and conquer this wild and hostile world.
Some interesting things you can find in our app:
1. Electrium. It gives you an ability to create different electric schemes, circuits. This feature will make your gameplay more simple and fun
2. Animal breeding. Create your own farms close to your house and forget about the lack of food or wool.
3. Trading. Find some village, trade with villagers and get new items
4. Enchantment table. Use it to enchant and upgrade your weapon, armor and tools.
5. Anvil. Use it to repair your tools and combine enchanted items to make the best weapon in the game
6. Fishing. Feel hungry? Catch some fish.
7. Blueprints. Don’t want to build the house from scratch, block by block, do you? Use blueprints. Just tap the button on your screen, choose the house you like the most and get the incredible building just in couple of taps.
8. Do you believe you’re strong enough? Go to Nether and we’ll see what you can do.
Create your own story in a realistic world of EarthCraft and have fun.
Follow us on: