BP Journal app serves as a companion app to your home blood pressure monitor. The app lets you log your blood pressure readings, view trends, and send reports to your physician or professional healthcare provider. With multi-profile support, track blood pressure of other members of your family too.
Note: This app DOES NOT measure blood pressure. To measure blood pressure reliably, use a clinically-validated blood pressure monitor (with an inflatable cuff).
● Log blood pressure and pulse readings using fast keyboard data entry
● Understand what the numbers mean and monitor blood pressure trends with statistics and interactive charts
● Send blood pressure PDF reports to your physician/doctor
● Set up reminders to take blood pressure measurements or medication
● Export or import blood pressure data in CSV format for easy data interchange with other applications e.g. Microsoft Excel
● Manage blood pressure records of multiple profiles (great for caregivers)
● Support for common blood pressure classification guidelines (ACC/AHA, ESH/ESC, JNC7, Hypertension Canada)
● Keep your data safe with automatic backups to Google Drive
● Configurable date/time formats and measurement units
● Comprehensive online user guide
Your privacy is important to us. Your health data is never shared outside of the app without your consent.