Completely revised and updated, the Physicians’ Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual is an up-to-date guide to the latest information on standard therapy and recent advances in the field. Written by world-class experts in clinical cancer therapeutics, this essential reference provides a complete, easy-to-use catalogue of over 100 drugs and commonly used drug regimens—both on- and off-label—for the treatment of all the major cancers.
Feature and Benefits
• Addition of 10 new agents approved by the FDA within the past year and updates to new indications for several previously approved agents
• Indications, drug doses and schedules, toxicities, and special considerations for each agent expanded and revised
• A specific chapter focused on antiemetic treatment regimens for both acute and delayed nausea/vomiting
• Diagrams of drug structures and pathways for many of the agents
• A comprehensive discussion of clinical pharmacology, special considerations, indications, and dosages
• Covers toxicity and drug–drug interactions
• A section on chemotherapy regimens for all major cancers
• Provides an overview of the basic principles of cancer drug therapy.
Print Book – http://www.jblearning.com/catalog/9781284144963/