Angels’ Cup is an online coffee tasting club where you can blindly sample up to 208 different coffees per year. Coffee tasting flights start at $9.99/month, but the app is 100% free and fully functional even without a subscription.
For beginners it’s a great way to learn how different single-origin coffees taste. For experts it’s a great way to keep those tastebuds sharp. Key features include:
1. Record coffee tasting notes (and brew methods) on any coffee you try.
2. Different modes are available so you can record notes in less than 30 seconds, or take your time with advanced options.
3. Where available, you can compare answers side-by-side with the roaster and/or other members of the community.
4. Share an infographic summary of your notes with friends on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you like.
5. Quickly browse all the coffees you’ve tried to find just what you’re looking for.
6. Edit old notes as you try each coffee more than once and dial in your brew method.
Here’s what some industry experts are saying:
I cannot say enough how much I enjoyed this tasting experience. The app was very intuitive and enabled me to process what I was tasting at a deeper level. Comparing my notes to the roasters’ was an opportunity that I’ve never had to this depth before, and it was amazing. I highly recommend Angel’s Cup to enthusiasts and laymen coffee drinkers alike. It’s a unique and fun experience for friends, families, and coworkers to taste some incredible coffees and experiment with their palates.
– Garrett, Coffee Brew Guides
It’s exciting that Angel’s Cup is using mobile and web technology to help break down the enigmatic coffee tasting process and bring a tasting platform right to your pocket, offering a plethora of vocabulary to help you discover the wealth of flavor and taste that is already nestled in your divine cup.
– Rachel, When Coffee Speaks