City Coffee Guide is a world guide to third-wave coffee shops. These bars showcase coffee as more than just a tasty beverage — they exemplify its artisan culture.
The City Coffee Guide app will help you locate the nearest coffee shop, learn about brewing methods, rate selected coffee bars, and share your impressions.
The best coffee is known for boasting one of 110 rich and full-bodied flavors. No two cups are the same, even if they’re made from the same type of beans; thanks to a variety of factors, each coffee shop’s brew tastes a little different. Therefore, we’ve developed a unique service — the “Wheel of Tastes” — that allows you to save coffee tastes and compare the ways they’re presented in different shops.
The City Coffee Guide gives you access to:
1. Coffee Shop Map and Profiles:
– Find the nearest coffee shops
– Use filters to select the perfect location
– Rate each shop and share your feedback
– Read profiles to learn about new coffee bars
– Contact any shop quickly and easily
2. Wheel of Tastes:
– Study 110 coffee flavors across three levels of specification
– Save your flavors by noting the beans’ country of origin and the name of the coffee bar
3. Alternative Brewing Methods
– Learn about different coffee brewing methods
4. Profile and About the Guide
– Get quick access to your favorite coffee shops
– Save a list of your favorite tastes from all the shops you’ve visited
– Order the printed version of the Coffee Guide
– Send your feedback to the City Coffee Guide team
As of today, the Coffee Guide lists coffee shops in the following cities: Kiev, Kharkov, Odessa, Dnieper, Poltava, Lviv, Zaporozhye, Cherkassy, Chernigov, Kherson, Krivoy Rog, Kropivnitsky, Ivano-Frankivsk, Vinnitsa, Mariupol, Ternopil, Chernivtsi, Kremenchug, and Rivne.
Join the community of third-wave coffee shop aficionados! Let the City Coffee Guide be your introduction to the world of artisanal coffee.