The best Image to Excel converter and document scanner on the market. Quickly and easily convert image to excel wherever you are right on your mobile device. You can import images from the device or use a built-in image scanner to scan & convert photos to Excel on the go.
Image to Excel Converter Features:
✔️ No limits on the file size and the number of files you can convert.
✔️ Built-in powerful document scanner with OCR.
✔️ Quickly & easily scan a photo and convert it to Excel.
✔️ Best Image to Excel conversion quality.
✔️ Cloud storage services are supported: Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, and others.
By using the app’s cutting-edge OCR engine, you can make every scanned Excel spreadsheet, table or invoice editable. You will be able to turn your images into editable Excel spreadsheets in no time. All fonts, tables, and columns will be preserved in the Excel output. JPG to xls conversions are done online so the app won’t drain your phone’s battery or burden its processor. JPG to xls and JPG to xlsx conversions are supported.
How to convert Image to Excel?
There are two ways to use this file converter to convert Image files to Excel: by starting the app or opening an image in your phone’s gallery or any other image viewer.
💡 Convert JPG to Excel directly from the app:
1. Tap on the desired icon to select the image file that you want to convert.
2. You can choose to convert images directly from your phone’s storage or from supported cloud services. Another option is to use a built-in document scanner to scan a photo and convert it to text.
3. Let the app do its magic and your image will be converted shortly.
💡 Convert JPG to Excel from your phone’s gallery or any other image viewer:
1. If you are viewing your image in your phone’s gallery or any other viewer, simply tap on the “share” button and choose from the menu to open it in the Image to Excel Converter app.
2. The image will import where you will be able to resize it and afterward the conversion will start automatically.
After the image is converted, you can view and edit it in any of the word processing apps like Microsoft Excel.
Note: Free conversions take up to one hour to complete, but fast conversions are completed in seconds!