A simple spreadsheet application that boasts:
– complex formulas (as many brackets are you need)
– text style/size/colour, background colours, and borders applicable at the cell/row/column/sheet level
– insert/delete rows and columns
– adjustable column width/row height, including autowidth
– formula highlighting when editing to show referenced cells and ranges
– import and export CSV files
– freeze first row and/or column
– copy/paste cells and ranges
– built in keypad for quick data entry (press the K button for the full keyboard)
– complete backups of all files (nothing is truly overwritten)
plus much much more.
(Sort has been implemented in the paid version only)
There is extensive documentation in the ‘About’ screen in the application.
Please note that this spreadsheet is _NOT_ directly Excel compatible. However, you can import CSV files from Excel, or save CSV files to load into Excel. Or OpenOffice. Or GoogleDocs. Or whatever other SpreadSheet application you normally use.
If you have any issues or find any bugs, please contact me at the email address listed against the app in the Market. Adding a comment isn’t much use as there is rarely enough information to diagnose the issue.
Some people have reported an issue with files missing when they upgrade. This is because the app needs you to grant it permission to access local files (“Allow Simple Spreadsheet(Free) to access photos, media and files on your device?”). Without this enabled, the app cannot access your files. Try restarting the app to see if the popup will appear again, or enable it manually in Settings / Apps / Simple Spreadsheet(Free) / Permissions and enable ‘Storage’. Failing that, uninstall and reinstall may also resolve this (you won’t lose any data).